Northern Income Maintenance Consortium

  Ashland, Bayfield, Florence, Forest, Iron, Lincoln, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, Vilas and Wood County   

What is a fair hearing, and how do I request one?

A fair hearing allows for an administrative judge to hear a disagreement between you and economic support workers/managers when a resolution cannot be reached because you feel that you have been treated in a manner that was unfair, or that your case was handled improperly.

You can request a fair hearing by following the instructions on this form and returning as directed. Click here